by Cherszy (@cherszy)
Glee didn’t just leave us with songs that we can’t stop singing or humming to, scenes we won’t easily forget, and characters that we wont’ stop loving but also outfits that we won’t ever get out of our heads. As the second to the last post in my weeklong tribute to the end of its first season, I have here a list of some of the most notable outfits worn by the cast.
1. Quinn in her Lady Gaga outfit
2. Rachel’s sexy black dress when Kurt offered to give her a “transformation”
3. Santana in her Lady Gaga outfit
4. Kurt’s McQueen look while singing “Rose’s Turn”
5. New Directions’ double-denim look
6. Santana’s get-up during the performance of “Give Up The Funk”
7. The boys doing a “Kiss” tribute
7. New Directions at the regionals
And tomorrow’s the end of my weeklong tribute, so I’m leaving the most interesting post for its big finish.
I’m presenting a bucket of words’ very own awards for Glee‘s first season.
Find out who’s getting what award.
Don’t miss it!