by Cherszy (@cherszy)
what to do, what to do before the world comes to a doom?
what to say, what to say before life slips away?
Ladies and gentlemen, my bucket list…
1. Go inside a pyramid (and try to decode the hieroglyphics).
2. Tour around the Louvre for three days.
3. Watch the ball drop in Times Square.
4. Build the biggest sand castle of my life.
5. Watch at least 30 Broadway musicals.
*Broadways in mind as of now: Grease, Mamma Mia, West Side Story, Chicago, Rent, Avenue Q, Wicked, Memphis,
The Phantom of the Opera, The Merchant of Venice, American Idiot, and 42nd Street. (any other good ones you can suggest?)
6. Own a Porsche Boxster Spyder.
7. Play with dolphins and ride on their backs.
8. Write at least one novel.
9. Meet the casts of Glee, Pretty Little Liars, Harry Potter, and The Secret Circle in person.
10. Enjoy a week’s vacation in Bahamas, snorkeling and scuba diving.
11. Watch Ellen live!
12. Master French and Italian.
13. Watch a fireworks display near the Eiffel Tower.
14. Experience leaves falling on my face on a beautiful autumn day.
15. Witness a solar and a lunar eclipse.
16. See a shooting star/meteor shower.
17. See a beautiful owl live in action (all because of Legend of the Guardians!)
18. Watch David Copperfield live!
19. Go apple picking!
20. To create my own perfume
21. To attend one of MTV’s events
22. Go on a tour around the Scandinavian countries.
23. Get into my dream university for masters.
24. Own an
iPod touch/iPhone/Macbook Air.
25. Build my dream house.
26. Be Freshly Pressed at least once.
27. Join The Amazing Race.
29. Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
30. Watch the Halloween Parade in Manhattan.
31. Finish the Criminal Minds series.
32. Spend New Year’s Eve in London
33. Run in the rain 34. Go for an elephant ride.
35. Go wall climbing at Excalibur (in Groningen, Holland), the world’s tallest rock climbing wall.
to be continued…
what about you? what’s on your bucket list?